*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The World of Imps
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974786-Musical-Imps-Fiction-Changing-Trixsters/cid/1737190-The-World-of-Imps
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1974786
A race of mischievous magical creatures switch and mess with Fictional characters lives
Chapter #1

The World of Imps

    by: brandygang
Somewhere off in a dark distant world, removed from the flow of time immemorial and adrift from space, untouched by any human or soul we know of. Dark cliffs and black sand littered the world endlessly, and the gentle blanket of grey clouds overshadowed the landscape. No sun ever shown, the wind was brief and world silent. However, it was far from unlively. If one were to pay attention closely in this world, they'd see it's inhabitants are very much about, skittering the edges of it's voiden chasm.

They arrive in a flash and leave the dusk of their world just as quickly, like wisp of light coursing through the air. These creatures need not stay in their world for long, although they assuredly will make travel through it. The very moment they enter, another entryway provides their exit and they're warping through portals and passageways to unlimited universes. Once they come across a world, they do what they're naturally inclined to do, mess around with their inhabitants and manipulate them freely. With their powerful abilities, it's not hard, and nobody is off limits or could ever stop them from their play. Save for their queen, Malaise, should she choose victims of her own, are hers to toy with. The rest of the species have no restrictions, nor do they on their own appearances or victims.

One briefly zapped through it's banal planet for an instant, and than in less than a second was gone again toward's it's next world. It would find new souls to tempt and play with, all for it's own amusement. Perhaps even a game of Musical Swap was in order. Either way, it'd have an interesting time. The Imp worked out it's options while it arrived at it's next destination.

You have the following choices:

1. Anime

2. Videogames

3. Comics/Cartoons

4. Television/Movies

*Noteb*
5. Earth/Other Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandygang (UN: brandygang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brandygang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974786-Musical-Imps-Fiction-Changing-Trixsters/cid/1737190-The-World-of-Imps