*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1741451-the-girl-wants-Jessica-to-rescue-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: the girl wants Jessica to rescue her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the girl wants Jessica to rescue her

    by: imreadonly2
Jessica inched closer to the bushes. "Please help me!" the girl said. "I'm not even a delinquent, and I don't belong there. I'm 19, and my stepmother stuck me in there to get my money. If you help me, I'll give you a ton of cash!"

"Actually, I'd rather have your story," Jessica replied. "I'm a journalist and..."

"You can have that, too!" the girl wailed. "Just get me a cab and get me somewhere where I can get out of this uniform!"

The conversation stops short as you see two uniformed policeman round the corner. "Excuse me, Miss, but there's been an escape from the school. Have you seen a young woman in a school uniform here?"

You have the following choices:

1. Tell the Police about the young woman

2. Lie!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 imreadonly2 (UN: imreadonly2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1741451-the-girl-wants-Jessica-to-rescue-her