*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1774143-Swimming-but-in-her-underwear-or-nothing-at-all
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Swimming but in her underwear or nothing at all?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swimming but in her underwear or nothing at all?

    by: Unknown
Jessica saw the crystal water shining and knew that she had to take a swim in it. Jessica loved the water and everything about. But she knew that she had nothing to wear in it. The water would be fine for her padding and no one would even know. She also thought that maybe going nude would be okay but what if some saw her! Jessica didn't have the most curved body and because of the lack of pubic hair they might think she was a girl. Or maybe she thought that she could try to find a swimsuit! There had to somewhere to buy one or get one.

So as far as she could see Jessica had three options. One was to go in with her padding on. The padding would be fine as far as she could tell. Maybe it even would expand in the water. Jessica giggled at the thought of that! So maybe she could go in the water with her padded clothing.

Jessica also considered maybe going in nude. It wasn't like anyone was going to see her right! No she couldn't! What if they thought she was a little girl! Jessica had a maybe reserved for that thought.

The last option had to be the most strange. Jessica got the feeling that maybe she could be able to get a swimsuit. Maybe just buy it. Jessica..

You have the following choices:

1. Swim with pads

2. Swim naked

3. Find a swim suit

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1774143-Swimming-but-in-her-underwear-or-nothing-at-all