*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1802087-Swim-naked
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Swim naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Swim naked

    by: Tcheser
Jessica hadn't even seen anyone on the trails. It was like the park was deserted. Everyone must be at work or at a parade she didn't know about. Looking around one final time and not finding anyone she came to the conclusion that there was absolutely no one around. She could risk a little skinny dipping she decided and began to remove her clothes. First off were her super high heels, which drastically reduced her apparent height, then her skirt and top and then finally her heavily padded bra and shaping panties.

Naked and feeling quite naughty, Jessica then carefully picked her way through the rocks to the waters edge and jumped in. It was heavenly! Just cool enough to be refreshing, but not cold enough to make her want to get out. Thrilled she swam for what seemed like hours, floating on her back when she got tired and continuing when she felt like it. She also climbed out and sunbathed, dove off high rocks, and stared at the clouds. She had a genuinely wonderful time and only decided to leave when her stomach started to rumble.

When she came back up onto the rocky little beach where she had left her stuff though she found to her surprise that all her clothing was gone! She had nothing at all to wear and no money, ID or car keys. Worse yet, she was no longer alone. There was a...

You have the following choices:

1. Park ranger standing there

2. A family having a picnic

3. A group of teenagers hanging out

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tcheser (UN: tcheser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1802087-Swim-naked