*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little memory.
  2. The Mall
  3. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1755359-Little-memory
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: A little kid with a big grin.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little memory.

    by: Sleeper
Looking up you see a kid who is almost 2 feet taller than you with a grin that reaches from ear to ear. You just look at each other for a while. You think you know this kid from somewhere but you couldn't put your finger on it.

The kid finally says “Hi there!” the sudden change from silent to him speaking made you jump a little.

“Hello” Is all that you say as you continue trying to remember this kid.

“Can I sit there?” he asked pointing to the open spot on the bench next to you.

“What? Oh the bench, yea you can sit.” You say scooting over to put a little space between you and the kid.

“Thanks.” He says then plops on the bench next to you. “You from around here?” he asks

“Yes, lived here my whole life.” You say after putting your wallet away.

“That’s cool. I just moved here from a town over. How old are you? I’m 10.” He says

You take a while to respond. The questions and the feeling of knowing him makes it almost unbearable. After about ten seconds you say “I’m 14.”

“You don’t look 14, you look like your 8 or 10. Are you sure?”

“Yes, I know my own age. Do you need some help with something? I’m waiting on some friends.”

“No I don’t need anything. It’s just that you look like someone I remember. He was about your height and I say him at this mall a few years ago. He was tons
of fun but didn't really like many people.”

“Can’t say that I know anyone like that, sorry.” You still were drawing a blank on who he was or that kid he was talking about. It was right in front of you but you still couldn't remember.

After that you both just sat there till…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You remember who he is.

*Noteb*
2. He remembers who you are.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sleeper (UN: sleeping_imp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1755359-Little-memory