*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2964149-a-complete-stranger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: a complete stranger!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a complete stranger!

    by: Transformationlover833
As everyone talked about where they wanted to go, the all split off into different groups ready to start the day. As they all leave in different directions you realize you are left standing all alone looking out along the park. It takes you a second to set in that you are now all alone and on your own once again. You are a little excited as you have endless possibilities of what you can do. No mom to hold you back. As you think about your next move a bag is dropped down onto your face and you are squished under it. The pressure increases as you feel another bag being dropped on top of it and you feel yourself squishing further below the bag. You sit there for about 5 minutes until the bag is finally lifted and to your disappointment you are taken with it. You are able to see two pairs of sneakers beneath you as you feel the bag start to move. You begin trying to reform although a bit hard since you are still disoriented. As you make progress you see your location change as the person moves into a changing room. You feel yourself begin to slip off the bag and just as she is about to place the bag down, you fall to the floor below the bench. You squish a bit on impact but you get up and look around the room. There are 2 women sitting right by you, you see them changing into some clothes and go to the showers. As you look around you see 2 more women sitting across the room also changing into some swimwear, ready to start the day. You see no familiar faces and try to make it to the 2 women to get some help. They go into the shower and you begin to scale the bench and make it onto it. You see 2 bags and you decide to climb on top of one to get a higher point and therefore a higher chance of being noticed. As you make it, you decide to take a sneak peek into the bag to see what the woman has. But as your eyes look around the bag, the woman is back faster than expected and hearing her footsteps spook you and you fall of back onto the bench. You look up to see the big round ass of this stranger, wearing a purple thong. As she sits down you are squished onto her left cheek. She feels you under her but only adjusts her seating, further squishing you into her cheek. As she sits and waits for her friend she keep readjusting herself instead of just checking what you are. This means that you are squished even more into her and as she stands up ready to go into the park you go with her. You jiggle with her big round ass for every step she takes and you are already squished enough to where you have no chance of reforming on your own. You just hope someone will notice the jack sticker on her ass. You are completely visible on her ass, as her thong makes it look like she is naked. As she starts walking towards a ride you seem to catch a glimpse of your mom, Tina and Barbara behind you. They are walking towards the same ride. Do any of the women notice you on the ass?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, but who?

*Noteb*
2. No, you are going to spend the day with this woman.

3. You manage to fall of on your own

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Transformationlover833 (UN: madsdenmark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2964149-a-complete-stranger