*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Return to Splash Zone
  2. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1822370-Return-to-Splash-Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: at the water park! woo Splash Zone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Return to Splash Zone

    by: Derpus
You bobbed your head as you listened to your mp3 player in the back seat of your mom's car as the two of you headed for the water park. It had been five years since the incident that would lead you to meet your girlfriend, Mary, and you were glad to be going back. Not just because of the memories it brought back, but because your mothers had planned to meet over there. It would be you, your mom, Mary, Gary, Tina (their mother), Andrew, Barbara, Stevie, and Mary's friends, Stacy and Emma. You were also glad that Ash wasn't going. He had seemed friendly since the Halloween incident, but you were still afraid of him, and the fact that he was always asking your mom out lately ticked you off.

But you put that in the back of your mind. You were here to have fun and hang out with your friends (and avoid Gary and Stevie, if possible). Once you arrived, your mom grabbed her bag and started to pick you up. "Mom! I'm not a little kid anymore. I can walk there myself", you whined, pushing her away before she grabbed you anyway.

"I know, Jack, but we'll get there faster if I carry you", she said, handling you like someone would hold a toddler. "And don't give me an attitude. I can always take you back home."

"S-sorry mom...", you groaned as you hid your face, hoping that no one would notice you. You knew that your mom often used the fact that you looked like a little kid to save a few bucks here and there, but you were a little annoyed that she still treated you like one at times.

After pasing the gate and paying for the tickets, you jumped down and almost instantly heard the a familiar voice.
"Jackie!" You were instantly grabbed and squeezed in a vice-like grip, blushing as your face smooshed into a similarly familiar pair of breasts. It was Mary, your girlfriend.

"Hey, Mary", you greeted, your voice muffled between her soft mounds.

She giggled and set you down, your face returning to normal. After talking with her for a little bit, your mothers had you gather to plan out the day and so everyone could figure out where they were going so no one would be lost. You were always left out of these plans because the decisions were made for you. The last time you went off on your own didn't work out so well at first, though it was how you met the little girl who would eventually become your girlfriend. Though, you probably wouldn't be so lucky again. After everyone went over their plans, everyone split up and you ended up being taken with...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1822370-Return-to-Splash-Zone