*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adam writes his first penpal.
  2. Character Profiles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976148-Global-Chat/cid/1741411-Adam-writes-his-first-penpal
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1976148
How would you KIT from across the world? Tell your story.
This choice: Adam writes his first penpal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Adam writes his first penpal.

    by: A*Monaing*Faith
Adam; Current CST = 1 pm Friday, AEDT = 6 am Saturday

Dear Madeleine,

I am 18 and just started film school in Chicago, IL. Have you ever been to the states? I hope to come to Sydney in a couple of years. What is the movie industry like there?

Are you going to school? If yes, what for? It seems weird writing like this, but I don't know you so here's hoping it gets better.

I see you're interested in figure skating, that's kewl. Do you skate? I Rollerblade sometimes but I could do without the blisters. I like basketball and wrestling more.

What do you like to cook? I hate cooking but my roommate says I make a mean cheesy Ramen.

Hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!

Adam

Inspiration: http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/penpa...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Madeleine writes back.

*Noteb*
2. Adam tells his friend about writing to pen pals.

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976148-Global-Chat/cid/1741411-Adam-writes-his-first-penpal