*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eat to Stop Being Bored
  2. Women
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977104-The-Middle-Weight-Gain/cid/2473015-Eat-to-Stop-Being-Bored
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tmort
Rated: E · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1977104
The people of The Middle get fat.
This choice: Frankie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eat to Stop Being Bored

    by: tmort
Frankie was feeling desolate, her children growing up, she had nothing to worry about.

"Honey, don't feel that way, that's the way it is and you did a good job as a mother!" said Mike while comforting your wife.

Now Frankie had time for herself, but what to do?

“This is so boring!” Frankie thought as she sat alone in the living room.

All of the sudden, Frankie felt incredibly hungry. 'Damn! I never felt this hungry before! God, I got to get something to eat!' Frankie thought as she got up and headed for the kitchen. Within minutes, Frankie began digging through the refrigerator. Pretty soon, she had a huge array of food on the table. Frankie licked her lips and began digging in.

As she stuffed food down her throat, Frankie's belly slowly started to swell. 'Mmm! This is so good!' she thought happily as she took a bite out of a large slab of ham. Eventually, she had eaten all of the food in the refrigerator. Frankie's belly, once small and flat, had pushed out from under her shirt and became a round, fat pot belly.

Frankie rubbed her stuffed tummy and let out a groan. "Oh man..." she whined, "My belly...and my thighs...have gotten big...oh..." Licking her lips, Frankie lifted herself up and felt her swollen stomach.

“Damn, I ate a lot! Now I need to sleep!”

Slowly lifting herself up, Frankie waddled her way over to the couch, her entire body jiggling a bit every now and then. Once she sat down, Frankie examined the results of her stuffing. Her new round bloated belly had pushed up her shirt a lot as it hung a few inches over her pants. Frankie's shirt was having a tough time keeping in the girl's new, larger breasts as well.

Her thighs had even expanded quite a bit, leaving two big rips on the sides of her pants were soft fleshy flabs of fat lightly hung out. Letting out another blech, Frankie laid down and closed her eyes.

Frankie would eat like this everyday and one month later...

You have the following choice:

1. A month later Frankie goes out for breakfast

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmort (UN: tmortell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmort has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977104-The-Middle-Weight-Gain/cid/2473015-Eat-to-Stop-Being-Bored