*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977446-Lost-Chapters-of-DataDrain2128-Etc/cid/1746093-Part-2-of-3
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1977446
Chapters of my stories that have "gone missing" from other sites. READ ONLY, NO ADDING!
This choice: Part 2 of 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Part 2 of 3

    by: G-Writer
(Picture Here: https://dumpyourphoto.com/photo/FmnUgdCY... )


“I know, I know, don’t worry Little One, I’m okay with you bein’ into gross stuff. I mean, who DOESN’T want a guy who doesn’t need his girl to keep up her appearance all the time? Hehe. Like, normally I would NEVER eat anything with garlic because even a bit of it makes my breath smell horrible! But… because you want a gross girl, and I’m happy to be that gross girl for you, I got to eat a whole bag of garlic chips by myself while I was waiting for you to wake up! Here, smell!”
I tried to tell Jackie once again that that wasn’t how it was, but before I could she suddenly brought me in front of her mouth. I could only stare half in awe and half in terror as her lips parted, showing off pearly white teeth (or at least pearly white except for leftover chip chunks stuck in between them). Unfortunately, Jackie moved me even closer, then proceeded to blow her breath all over me.

She wasn’t lying about how bad they made her breath smell. In fact if anything she understated it. The garlic smell alone was enough to knock out someone at normal size, but mixed with the smell of her saliva, and whatever other smells were lingering from her last meal, I didn’t know how I was still conscious. Even as I wanted more and more to hurl, Jackie just blissfully continued to blow her breath onto me until… BBBRRRROOOOOOOOOPPPPPT!!!

My hair was blasted back as Jackie released a horrendous belch into my face at point blank, now adding its stench on top of her breath and somehow making the smell at least 10 times worse. My head was spinning, but I stayed awake somehow, unable to pass out no matter how much at this point I wanted to. “Hehehe, see? It reeks, right? You even got a dose of that soda I chugged! And you don’t even have to worry about passing out or getting sick or anything! My spell makes you waaay more resilient; wouldn’t want my little lover to not be able to enjoy his little fetish.”

Jackie winked at me as I coughed and gagged, horrified as I realized I would have to put up with whatever Jackie wanted me to unless I could talk some sense into her. “Jackie, please, you have to—“

“Don’t worry! I’m not gonna stop there! If I did that, I wouldn’t even be 1/10th as gross as Jennifer!” Jackie giggled over any of my objections, clearly enjoying my supposed “enjoyment” of her prowess in the ways of the gross. “Now, Jennifer picks her nose all the time, right? Well, I was thinking, since you must like watching her, I could do you one better! I’ve been havin’ allergies lately, so my nose gets stuffed all the time. It happens to be a little stuffed right now and, well… I’m gonna pick my nose with you! Hehe!”

Apparently pleased with this terrible idea, Jackie didn’t give me any time to object. Before I knew it, I looked up to see a nostril that was in fact filled with globs of green snot. In the next instant I was shoved up into some form of hell. Green slime engulfed my face, the rest of my head, and whatever of my upper body Jackie could fit into her green gold mine. She continued to giggle and titter as I screamed and flailed, making sure to twist and spin me to get every last bit of the disgusting slime, a lot of which was getting into my own nose, my eyes, and even my mouth. I gasped for air as she finally pulled me out, but the relief was short lived as she spun me and shoved my lower body into her other nostril, her fingers holding my head and shoulders and rubbing the slime that was there in even more as she coated my legs with an equal amount.

Finally pulling me out, she dropped me onto the table gently, my body hitting the table giving of a sickening SPLAT as I was stuck to the surface spread eagle without being able to move a finger as the snot and boogers started to dry. “Hehehe, that was perfect, right? I mean, it was even good for me, my nose hasn’t been this clean in forever!”

I was forced to eat her snot and boogers in reply just to breathe until I could finally speak. “No, that wasn’t perfect! I don’t—“

“Oh, so you want it even more gross, huh? Well, I guess it’s a good thing that I turned up the thermostat then! I can already feel myself sweating through my clothes… Doesn’t that just turn you on? My clothes slowly getting soaked with sweat, my BO steadily getting worse and worse…” Jackie smirked down at my stuck form, thinking I must be having the time of my life having this MILF literally talk dirty to me. I could only stare back in disgust and disbelief, but Jackie only took this as me being too turned on to reply.

“Don’t worry, I’ll skip the boring stuff and go straight to what I know you want!” With another wink, She started undoing her button-up T. My jaw fell yet again as her humongous pair was exposed more and more until they finally flopped out for the entire world to see, apparently Jackie not having bothered with a bra today. The twin orbs shimmied and shook as she pulled the shirt off of her arms, the massive, perky orbs of flesh not showing any age whatsoever. I was so enthralled, I hardly noticed as Jackie giggled and grabbed me, bringing me closer and closer to this pair…

The sudden smell of BO snapped me out of my stupor, but it was too late. One second I had a wonderful close-up view on the biggest pair of breasts I’d ever seen (at least with the size comparison); the next I was suddenly being engulfed by cleavage, which seemed to have a river of sweat flowing through it as Jackie nonchalantly squished me in and out of her canyon. “Hehe, you tickle down there Cutie Pie. Isn’t this just everything you’ve ever wanted? Hehe.”

I tried to reply as she dunked me in and out of her sweat canyon, but it was easier said than done. “No Jackie-- *Squeelch.* --It isn’t-- *Squirt.* -- I want-- *Squish.*”

“Oh, not quite gross enough for you, huh? And here I thought you were a big boobs kind of guy. You must not care where it is as long as it’s gross, huh? Hmm… Oh, of course! It’s gotta be my armpit you want! What place is grosser than that for sweat and BO? Hehehe. You’re even extra lucky today, I forgot to put on deodorant this morning!” I screamed and flailed, but Jackie silenced me with one last squeezing of me between her breasts, squeezing the breath out of me and giving me a horrendous drink of boob sweat.

Of course, by the time I caught my breath and I was in front of her armpit, which left me praying to be put back in between her breasts. Even a few inches away from it as she lifted her arm, it was like a wall of BO smacked me in the face, causing me to cough and hack. It only got worse as Jackie brought me slowly closer, building up “anticipation” (and the stench), until she quickly slammed my face against the horribly fragrant and slimy skin. “Oh, I just remembered I haven’t shaved for a day or two under there either, it might be a little stubbly. Hope that’s a turn on too!”

I was essentially crying tears of Jackie’s sweat as she rubbed me all around her pit face first. My face felt like it was being rubbed against sandpaper, and the sweat immediately poured into every little scratch (not to mention into my eyes, nose, and mouth). I prayed for it to end, but Jackie only put her arm down, sealing me in the sweat and BO for more than a few minutes as I nearly choked for air before finally letting me out. “Don’t worry, your fun isn’t done yet, I still have another armpit!” I tried to make my mind go blank as she brought me to her other armpit, but the smell was too strong, and I once again had to endure everything from the first armpit. This one even seemed to take longer, Jackie apparently not wanting the “fun” to end and taking an especially long time before she brought me back up to her face.

I was literally coughing up sweat by this point, my face red from being rubbed raw by her stubble. “Sooo, Cutie Pie, how was that? Was that enough to convince you how gross I can be, how perfect a couple we can be?”

I just wanted this to end, even if I stayed shrunk like this with her, as long as she stopped now, maybe I could convince her that I just wanted to be a “normal” couple at least… “No… *Coughhackcough* More… *Coughcough.*”

Jackie’s smile changed to a look of confusion, then to one of slight frustration. “So that wasn’t enough… and you want more?” I screamed internally as apparently my coughing between words had left my meaning open for interpretation. I tried to explain myself once again, but Jackie just talked over me. “I don’t get it… I’ve given you everything that you could want with Jennifer… I mean, if you like big girls, I’m the biggest you’ve ever seen… I picked my nose even better than she does… My breath smells just as bad as hers… I’m even almost as sweaty as her! What could you possibly want that I haven’t--- Oooooh…” A smirk crossed her face that I knew wasn’t going to lead to anything good, but by this point I knew trying to yell at her wasn’t going to get me anywhere.

“I get it, and here I thought you didn’t care where the gross stuff was happening. Of course you want more, you’re OBVIOUSLY an ass man! Hehehe. Sorry, I should have been able to figure it out sooner! Don’t worry, if I push you deep enough you won’t be able to tell the difference between me and Jennifer’s booties, and since it’s for you… It’ll definitely be nice to let out all of the farts I’m always holding in!!!”

I was dry heaving just at the thought of her ripping ass all over me, but there was nothing I could do as she giggled once again pulling me around to her ass. Of course I had noticed it before, but nothing could prepare me for the sight before my eyes. Though Jamie’s butt had always been big before, her ass cheeks were now like two perfectly shaped asteroids compared to me, except I was hurtling towards them instead of the other way around.

(Chapter/Addition Limit Reached)

You have the following choice:

1. Part 3 of 3

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977446-Lost-Chapters-of-DataDrain2128-Etc/cid/1746093-Part-2-of-3