*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the Club!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977987-The-Cocksnack/cid/1748257-Welcome-to-the-Club
by Diver
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1977987
A famous strip club whose employees and patrons risk ending up as piles of sticky cum.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the Club!

    by: Diver
You enter the front entrance of a massive unmarked warehouse to leading up to a cock spray painted on two doors. As you enter you immediately are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of people in the establishment, eyes focused on main stage as a man was slurping up a moaning girl down his cock. The audience cheers loudly as the girl was brought down into his balls and churned into cum, which was released all over them. You blush and look to your left seeing the massive casino and to the right where you see the back shower rooms and private dance rooms. A women calls you over to her behind a counter, you walk up and see she is white fox clad in black lingerie with her massive cock exposed out of the bottom of her crotchless panties. Behind her you see a drain with a lot of cum splattered on the walls and floor. (Her name tag reads Chryl)

"Hello, welcome to the Cocksnack. May I have your $100 entry fee? Or if you're an employee please swipe your card"

You have the following choices:

1. Guest

2. Employee

3. Special Show Volunteer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Diver (UN: diverca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Diver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977987-The-Cocksnack/cid/1748257-Welcome-to-the-Club