*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979065-The-Witch-2
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1979065
A 14 year old boy discovers that his family members aren't exactly normal....

A 14 year old boy discovers that his family members aren't exactly normal....

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A small decision can make a big difference in one's course in life. In The Witch going home resulted in the discovery that women in your family could wield magic

In this case, the decision not to go home that day meant that the family secret was allowed to remain dormant for a year

However when you're the only boy in a family of witches, you're bound to discover things out eventually.

Your name is John Harrison (14 years old), with a twin sister called Mel. You used to get on with her, despite the fact she can be a bit of an annoying airhead at times. Least until she disappeared off the face of the planet for a year. Your older sister Hayley (15) also disappeared the previous year, and despite the fact you were, and still are fairly close, you've never found out why. Neither your younger, girly princess obsessed sister Hannah (8), or your mom, Natalie have given you any insight into the mystery. nor have your two closest friends, Megan and Harry been able to tell you anything since they're just as puzzled as you.

Rules

Magic is unable to be used by males. Only females can use magic, and even then only those above a certain age can safely wield it.
Magic cannot reanimate the dead.
Only human or near human transformations are allowed. ie no turning people into frogs, but giving them webbed feet is okay
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979065-The-Witch-2