*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The key to the puzzle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979065-The-Witch-2/cid/1751628-The-key-to-the-puzzle
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1979065
A 14 year old boy discovers that his family members aren't exactly normal....
Chapter #1

The key to the puzzle

    by: Runner
"Give it up John. You're not going to trick them into telling you" a voice said kindly. You turned and smiled at your girlfriend, Megan. You and her had been friends since you were kids, but only started dating for the last couple of months. She was sitting on the couch, looking pleased with herself. You don't blame her; although she, like herself was curious into your family's weird actions over the last couple of years, you could tell she was more pleased about the fact she could finally enjoy herself while see was doing her cheerleading.

"I know you're glad that you're got a much better cheer captain, but that doesn't help me, Megan. Mel got home two weeks ago, and all I got from her when I asked the question, 'So where were you?' was I bet you'd look cute as a girl."

"I think you would" a male voice laughed. You frowned, not happy with Harry's sense of humor.

"Guys. Mel's air-brained comments aren't helping. I need your help" you said.

"I guess they'll tell you when you're ready" Harry said.

"Like when? Don't you want to know? Doesn't it bother you? I know you've still got a thing for my sister" you said.

Harry blushed slightly. "I don't know what you're talking about, bro."

"Sure you don't" you said sarcastically. Slightly thirsty, you decided to get some cola. As you got up, you tripped over something. You saw it was some kind of leather bound book, like something out of the school's library. "Real mature, guys" you said.

"What do you mean, John?" Megan asked.

"This book. How did you get this old fashioned encyclopaedia?" you asked, mainly towards Harry. He had a really strange hobby of collecting antiques and then selling them.

"That isn't mine" Megan said.

"Don't look at me" Harry protested.

"This looks like the sort of junk you collect. The 'magic' book. Original" you muttered.

You have the following choices:

1. mom walked in

2. Hayley walked in

3. Mel walked in

4. Hannah walked in

5. You examined the book

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979065-The-Witch-2/cid/1751628-The-key-to-the-puzzle