*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Married Female
  2. Master... PC?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1756893-Married-Female
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Married Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Married Female

    by: Slim McKenzie
Shelly and her husband of 10 years, Rick live together in their house in the suburbs. Rick holds down a job as an attorney, while Shelly has slowly transitioned to the role of "stay at home wife." She doesn't mind, but she certainly wishes Rick would spend more time with her.

She has a fairly regular schedule, almost regimented. She gets up with Rick every morning, helps him get out the door, goes for a run, idles about the house, and starts preparing dinner. On the weekends, they go out for dinner or see a show. On the whole, they are the definition of vanilla.

One morning, after her run, she checks her email and finds one from an unknown email address, with the subject "Tired of your everyday life?"

"Yes, yes I am, actually..." she says as she opens the email.

"Please find the attached program, Master PC. Use it to tweak, alter, or completely change your life!"

Figuring it's a joke from one of her girlfriends, she opens the software.

Greetings, Shelly is displayed on the screen, while a variety of progress bars go whipping by. "Oh no.. I hope it's not.." and then, displayed on the screen in great detail, is a 3D model of herself, wearing her workout clothes.

"Oh my! Oh, is someone spying on me?" She looks around, and sees nothing out of place. She starts rotating the model. "Wow... so accurate. Maybe... too accurate." She says with a frown. "I'm really starting to look my age."

She types in Rick's name, and the model changes to him, in his suit, sitting at his desk. "Oh! Wait... that's him! This is showing me him!" She looks around in the application and finds a bunch of sliders and text fields. Height, weight, age, gender, traits and others. She pulls her profile back up.

"I wonder if any of these actually work?" she thinks, as she starts to change her

You have the following choices:

1. Age

*Noteb*
2. Physical Attributes

3. Mental Attributes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slim McKenzie (UN: slimmckenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1756893-Married-Female