*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Age
  2. Married Female
  3. Master... PC?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1766878-Age
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Age  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Age

    by: Slim McKenzie
"Well, lets see what it thinks I looked like 15 years ago," she thinks as she slides the age over to 23. The screen shimmers and there is Shelly, age 23, exactly as she looked.

"Oh wow... that's exactly me! And exactly the same hairstyle. Oh man... " she looks around the screen some more and sees a "Save and Sync" button. "I wonder..."

*click*

Her body starts to feel warm as she feels parts of her tightening up and the pounds dropping off. Her face feels a little tighter than before, and her vision goes blurry. Finally, long strands of her red hair come tumbling down into her face.

She takes off her glasses ("I forgot those were a recent acquisition"), and walks over to the mirror. Her clothes look very ill-fitting, but she can tell she is the girl she was 15 years ago.

"Holy shit! It... it worked!" She strips out of all her clothes and checks out her new, younger body. She slides her hands down her hips, up her sides, and feels her breasts. "Wow. I forgot how pert they were." She lets her hands slide down between her legs and she starts to feel the warmth from her pussy.

"I forgot how easily I used to get worked up..." she thinks as she starts playing with her clit She rubs it gently, and she can feel herself getting wetter.

"I haven't masturbated in a long time, lets see how tight I am... "as she slides one finger inside her. "Ooh... that's nice.. and it's so tight." She proceeds to finger herself and slips a second finger in.

"Oh... yeah.... mmm..." she's fingering herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. It doesn't take too long for her to climax. "Oh God, Oh God.. Yes!! Yes!! Ahhhh...."

She still feels a little worked up, but exerts her will power and gets back in front of the PC. "Wow, that was amazing, and this program is amazing! I can't let anyone else get a hold of this..."

She pokes around for a bit, and in one of the help files, it tells her that she and only she (regardless of any transformations, clones, etc.) will be the only authorized user unless other rules are provided via the program. "Well, that's good. Now then, what else can this program do?"

She reads through some of the other options and comes up with an idea...

You have the following choices:

1. More changes to herself

*Noteb*
2. Wait for her husband to come home

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slim McKenzie (UN: slimmckenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1766878-Age