*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Married Male
  2. Master... PC?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1764148-Married-Male
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Married Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Married Male

    by: Slim McKenzie
Steve has been married to his wife, Katie, for 4 years. He holds down a job as a tax auditor, and if you were to ask him about it, he'd say it was pretty boring. Figuring out that people owe money that they don't have doesn't do much for the morale.

In fact, he'd probably say that about his whole life. His marriage is fine, but he wouldn't award it any higher platitudes than that. She works as a car salesperson, and that has taken its toll on her. She's put on a few pounds, which he wouldn't care about, but she complains about it and it detracts from her quality of life. To add to it, their sex life has become... boring.

On the whole, Steve is bored.

Steve gets home from work before Katie, so he sits down in front of his PC and starts to veg out. He checks his email when he sees one with the subject "Confidential... " from a blocked email address. He decides to click on it - mostly to find out how to change his settings to ban this email too, when he reads the email:

"Please find the attached program, Master PC. Use it to tweak, alter, or completely change your life!"

"Huh. Well... it's time to rebuild my PC anyways, so lets see what this is..."

He executes the program, it installs, and finishes quite quickly. "Well, lets see how this little program will 'change my life'" and he double-clicks the icon.

A new window pops up and on the screen is a fully detailed render of.. him. "What the...?"

He looks around and sees all sorts of sliders, text fields, radio buttons... next to all sorts of attributes. Strength, age, sexual creativity, just to name a few.

"Well... how would I change myself?" He figures he'll try the obvious one and slides the "penis size" slider over to 10... no 11.. no 12 inches. He doesn't feel any different, and then realizes he might need to tell it to "execute". He scans the screen and finds a "Save and Sync" button and clicks it.

All of a sudden he feels a warming in his pants and all of a sudden his pants feel really tight. He undoes his pants, and says out loud, "Holy shit! It really worked!" He starts stroking his new cock to see how big it gets, and true to its word, he grows to a full 12 inches.

"Well, now what do I do with this?" he thinks, as he starts looking back at the screen. "Hmm, 'sexual control', that sounds promising." He finds boxes for "orgasm only at will" and "hard/soft at will" and thinks those would be helpful. Save. Sync.

"And... presto! Not an overly distracting erection. Now what to do?"

You have the following choices:

1. Change Wife

2. Change Self

*Noteb*
3. Life Change

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slim McKenzie (UN: slimmckenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1764148-Married-Male