*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change Wife
  2. Married Male
  3. Master... PC?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1775509-Change-Wife
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Change Wife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Change Wife

    by: Slim McKenzie
Being the nice guy that he is, Steve decides the first person he should experiment on is his wife. She's rather unhappy these days and he figures he can turn that around for her.

"One way or the other..." he thinks to himself.

He pulls up her profile and takes a glance at it. His wife was always quite pretty, but he certainly wondered from time to time how she could be a little different.

"Now, how do I want to do this? I could make the changes subtle, that might make them even more exciting. Or I could change her outright and have her be my "perfect" version of herself. Or... I could completely rewrite her personality making her exactly what I want her to be."

You have the following choices:

1. Subtle

2. Immediate

3. Total rewrite

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slim McKenzie (UN: slimmckenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1775509-Change-Wife