*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a mix of his parents
  2. Meet the new Harriet
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2675162-a-mix-of-his-parents
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: a mix of his parents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a mix of his parents

    by: God
Harry quickly stripped naked, her breasts were perfect, all the other girls would be incredibly jealous if they knew of Harry's body. Her hair was now long, wavy and it flowed gracefully down her back. It was still jet black but the face it now surrounded was distinctively female. Harry's entire bone structure had rearranged itself to look more like his mother's and she was beautiful.

Harry was surprised even though she had expected that it might happen, she felt no sense of attraction towards her new body as she ran her hands down her new feminine curves. She thought of Hermione naked. Ginny naked. Cho naked. Imagining every sexy curve every nook and cranny of their attractive figures.

Nothing happened.

In panic she thought about turning Hermione into a boy she thought she about the big muscles he could have and a 6.5 inch erect penis. Her vagina tingled pleasurably and became wet as she let out a slight moan and began to move her newly feminine fingers into her vagina, still thinking of a male Hermione. Every time her fingers went deeper snd deeper, striking mire waves of extacy through her. She began to fondle her breasts as she let out a much larger moan of pleasure and lay there panting.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 God (UN: god777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2675162-a-mix-of-his-parents