*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2777008-Harry-gives-Hermione-a-gender-change-potion
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Harry gives Hermione a gender change potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harry gives Hermione a gender change potion

    by: Harleypotterxhermionelove42
Silently Harley Jennifer potter goes to the girls dorm and quietly wakes Hermione and tells her to shush and they quietly go to the room of requirement and since Hermione know about this situation she figures out that it has happened harley is only attracted to boys and so Hermione agreed to become a boy so now 6ft 2in towering over harley 5ft 4in Harold Jeremy granger with a six pack abs and 7 inch cock grabs the love of his life harley and kisses her then ripped off harleys clothes then takes of his own and fucks her pussy in out in out while kissing and licking her breasts Harold looked harley in the eyes and said he was Cummings and harley signed OK do it they cummed together and fell asleep but not before saying I love you Harold said harley I love you too harley and with that they fell asleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Harley is pregnant they are stuck like that

*Noteb*
2. They decided to stay gender swapped

*Noteb*
3. They elope

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Harleypotterxhermionelove42 (UN: pottergirl42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2777008-Harry-gives-Hermione-a-gender-change-potion