*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Accidents
  2. Blake Belladoma
  3. Who is your choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/1980759-Accidents
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1981713
The girls of RWBY get padded. How and why is up to you!
This choice: Accidents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Accidents

    by: techtician
Blake and Yang were coming back from a day off in town.They were heading back towards team RWBY's dorm.

"So did you hear about the latest grudge match between team CRDL and Pyrrha?" Yang asked. "Yeah it was awesome," Blake replied. "I especially liked it when." Suddenly Blake grabbed her stomach and moaned in pain. Yang stopped and looked at her partner. "Blake, are you okay?"

Blake straightened up and started walking again, slightly faster this time. "Yeah i'm fine," she replied. "I just have to poop really badly right now." "Ok, well there's a bathrooom on the way to our dorm so we can stop there." "Ok, Yang."

Blake felt something shift in her lower abdomen and knew that she didn't have long. She started letting out little farts to ease the pressure. This would be her mistake.

Suddenly Blake felt a pressure on her rear as the first log was knocking on her back door. There was a click and a crackle and the first piece touched the seat of her panties. She started to walk faster due to the fact that she was wearing tight white pants and it would show very easily if she pooped herself. Yang saw a small brown spot on the back of her partners pants but thought nothing of it.

By the time time they reached the bathroom, Blake was almost running because she had to go. There was no one in the bathroom as she walked in. "I'm gonna make," she thought, " I'm just barely gonna make it." Suddenly she froze as a huge cramp made her involuntarily squat slighly and lean forward a bit. Tears in her eyes, Blake knew at that moment that she wasn't gonna make it. She gave in and started pushing.

"Blaaaake. Are you okay-" Yang looked at her partner as she pooped her pants uncontrollably pooped her pants. As Blake voided her bowels into her pants, they started to sag. She felt so vulnerable at that moment. Yang felt herself getting slightly aroused by this, she had enjoyed deliberate messing for many years but had never seen anyone else do it.

Blake's body pushed harder to push the last piece.into her even tighter fitting now brown pants. As she finished, she stood up on unsteady legs and felt her pants sag from the huge load she had put into it. The tears in her eyes became a stream, then a flood, and soon she was sobbing. "Hlw could this happen?" She asked herself. "Blake it's ok." Blake jumped, she hadn't realized that Yang was in there. "Come on lets go get you cleaned up." They headed back to their dorm and got her showered and dressed in her pajamas.

Then...

You have the following choices:

1. the next day

2. that night

3. other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 techtician (UN: techtician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
babysammy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/1980759-Accidents