*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/2699541-A-man-and-woman-in-a-relationship
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1982040
For the buying, selling, and investing of body parts and attributes! Here for every body!
This choice: A Canadian, 35 year old, male, computer programer. named Dan Stewart.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A man and woman in a relationship.

    by: Spooky
(Edited as there were no other paths.)

In The Midst of a heated Argument Lauren and her Fiance Adam walked into the Bureau.

"I'm telling you being this tall isn't that great." Adam yelled, my legs cramp anytime I'm sitting down in cramped spaces, and I hit my head on lights." 6'4" Adam nearly yelled

"Better that than being on my tippy toes just to reach the back of the countertop, I have to wear heels all the time just to feel even slightly average height." 5'0 Lauren retorted.

"What's the purpose of your visit?" The Teller asks as they approach.

They each gave their ID's and explained their argument.

"So If I'm understanding, Lauren you'd like a Loan of lets say 16 inches putting you at 6'4, and Adam would like to invest 14 inches?"

"Yes" they say in Unison

"Would that be all for Today I can do multiple trades before confirming."

Lauren and Adam ponder, recalling recent arguments they'd had...

There was the pickle jar, Adam always needed to open it, though he claimed you just needed to know the trick, it wasn't strength based.

Lauren was annoyed one day after having a bad day and having a stranger tell her to "smile it makes you prettier" Adam thinks that was harmless and thinks women are treated better by strangers than men.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/2699541-A-man-and-woman-in-a-relationship