*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/2828336-The-whole-family-are-taking-a-holiday-to-save-m
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1982040
For the buying, selling, and investing of body parts and attributes! Here for every body!
This choice: The whole family are taking a holiday to save money  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The whole family are taking a holiday to save m...

    by: Yote
They call it a 'body holiday'. They're quite fun and popular among the younger generation, who sometimes use them over weekends, returning to their normal selves by the monday.

Simply put, you attend the bureau on the friday and deposit a decent chunk of your attributes, becoming something unlike yourself. How unlike depends on how much you wish to depoit. The Bureau keeps a hold of your attributes over the allotted time, invests it, does with it what they will, and on the monday your attributes are returned as normal, plus interest!

On a good week, a person can earn a few hundred dollars just for a few days as something else - something lesser, true, but usually something fun nonetheless!

You are...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/2828336-The-whole-family-are-taking-a-holiday-to-save-m