*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brief introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983547-Portal-Problems/cid/1767787-Brief-introduction
Rated: E · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #1983547
Portals, inter-dimentional shrinking, boys. Maybe some other stuff
Chapter #1

Brief introduction

    by: NEDM (TwoTailedMoon)
Your name is Tom Simmons a young, extremely talented scientist/engineer who's spent his life researching and developing portal technology. You had always been fascinated with the concept of teleportation ever since you were a child. After many years of painstaking trial and error, you finished development of your life’s work, or at least a prototype.

Within your very basement, you had built a large circular room with two circular portal hatches; one on the ceiling and one on the floor directly below it. These were not small hatches; each was about roughly the size of a large above-ground pool, taking up around 90% of the room’s radius. Along the parameter of the room was a walkway needed to access the control consoles, which were specifically created for the experiment. The room itself was your invention.

After many days of calibrating the room, you were finally able to start it up for testing!

Which portal should you test out first?

You have the following choices:

1. Tests the ceiling portal

2. Tests the floor portal

3. Reader's choice

4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NEDM (TwoTailedMoon) (UN: twotailedmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NEDM (TwoTailedMoon) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983547-Portal-Problems/cid/1767787-Brief-introduction