*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Park
  2. More Places
  3. The Start of Your Adventure!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778809-The-Park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: The Park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Park

    by: ReducedExpectations
You decide to take a walk through the park and see a whole bunch of different people you can try the gun out on. The first person you see is a young girl, about 19 or 20, watching her younger cousin playing on the playground. She's reading a book and sitting on a bench alone. But she looks pretty cute, maybe she'd be interested in some fun. Then you see a group of 10 or 12 high school girls playing intramural soccer on one of the fields. You have a thought about going over there and messing with their size while they play, or maybe shrinking down the losing team for the other girls to play with. Just thoughts, but still the fact that it's a possibility now really turns you on. Then you see something that's a bit disparaging. You see a girl in her twenties, being grabbed harshly by the wrists. The guy she's with is obviously his boyfriend, and he looks like a grade A dick. She's got some bruises on her arm and he's yelling at her in public, just proving what an absolute piece of garbage he is. Reminding yourself that you have the power to change this, now might be a good time for you to use your power for good, and play the hero in this situation. Which do you decide to do?

You have the following choices:

1. The babysitter

2. The girls playing soccer

3. The abusive boyfriend

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778809-The-Park