*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3081764-Under-a-babys-supervision
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: It is decided that you will be kept in a cage in the baby's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Under a baby's supervision.

    by: sneakyk
There is much deliberation among the family as to who should be responsible for 'keeping' you. At your tiny height, each family member practically exudes a unique aura of dominance over you. You look over the candidates... inwardly you're hoping for Mabel, but she's not exactly much more promising than the others. After all, she seemed to neither care nor even understand just how much of a threat the dog is to your survival. For all you know, she may well let the dog ' lick' you for her own amusement. You'd be a whistle, a slurp, and one tummy-trip away from being deposited on the lawn as part of a dog turd. You shudder at the thought, but you can't imagine that George, the twins, or Dahlia would be any gentler on you than Mable would be.

After much deliberation, George comes up with an idea. "Hey. How about we use one of those dice rollers to decide, hm?" Mabel scratches her chin before nodding. "Only seems fair. That way there won't be any fussin about who keeps the little critter" The twins look at one another and nod. "OK Pa!" One of them says. "I guess we each get a number?" The father scratches his chin. "Sure...how about we do it youngest to oldest." The twins nod. "Since we were born on the same day, guess we get one and two?" One of them says. The father nods, before Dahlia chips in with a smirk on her face. "Aren't you forgetting someone?" She asks. The father looks around before perking up. "Huh..? Oh. Right." He says, an embarrassed expression on his face

The father pulls out his phone and his wife, teenager daughter, and twins all gather in front of its screen. With a simple press of the touchscreen, he casts lots on your fate. The family reacts with a mix of shock and amusement. "No way..." George shakes his head. "We can't...imma roll again." He says. To your surprise, no one objects beyond Dahlia just rolling her eyes. With the next touch of the screen, George breaks into laughter. "Ahahaha...well I'll be durned. Guess it's fate, then. " Mabel turns to her husband with a grin. "Oooh George. Now that I think about it, she should be the one to keep him. It'll teach her responsibility and she will have so much fun looking over him." You don't like where this is going. Surely they're referring to Dahlia, yet something just doesn't add up.

George nods. "Guess you got a point. Plus it'll teach the little feller his place. A little bit of humility never hurt a man." You approach the clustered up family, and George takes notice of you. He smirks and steps around the table, his hands pressing down noisily onto the tabletop as he looks down at you, resting his immense body against the table. "Oh, right little guy. Can you guess who won? Our lil girl. She ain't even 2 yet." He says, staring down at you to gauge your response. You simply look up at him in disbelief. He must be joking. You didn't even consider the possibility that the girl would even be considered! George chuckles. "Ah. Scared of a baby are we? You're gonna need to learn to be a bit more courageous little guy." He says, plunging his fingers down towards you. You try to run, but your escape is cut off and you are quickly seized. Before he can do much, Mabel speaks up. "Hold on. I got an idea." She says.

Maybe rummages through a drawer and pulls out a plastic spoon, no doubt used to feed the child. "You ain't gonna spoon feed the little man to little Stacy are ya?" he asks. Maybe shakes her head. "I just want to introduce him, and she usually pays attention to this thang." She says. George nods and dumps you onto the surface of the spoon. You stand up and find yourself atop a plastic spoon whose curved head is about the size of a car. Humbling indeed. Terrifying really. This entire thing could fit in the baby's mouth, and with a gesture of her tongue, she could condemn you to oblivion.

The spoon is swiftly brought before the toddler's face. You nearly faint when you see her open her maw in anticipation, but fortunately the child seals her mouth when she realizes what's on it. She eyes you with curiosity, waving her arms about, her mouth still agape. Mabel speaks up. "This little thing is going to be your friend. Aren't you happy Stacy?" The baby girl nods "Would you like to say hi and tell him your name?" The mother implores her child to greet you. In response the baby practically squawks out "Hi I Stacy!" All you can do is meekly wave bag. "What would you like to name your little friend?" The mom asks. You scream out in protest but the girl quashes your scream with her answer.

"Mmm...Huggy!" She says. Mabel smiles and turns to George, the two nodding to one another. "Huggy it is then! We can call him Mr. Huggy, because we're being polite." Mabel says before turning to her husband, switching from her maternal tone to a more normal one. "And so we don't confuse him with the diapers..." He laughs in response.

"Now. Mommy is going to set up a home for Mr. Huggy in your room" The girl seems not particularly resistant, quickly averting her attention to other matters. The mom quickly deposits you into an empty sippy cup and seals it shut as she and her husband plan out what to do next. They'll have to get a suitably girly-looking hamster cage for their little Stacy sometime in the future, but for now it'll be better to just convert a spare transparent bin into a cage for you. Before long, you are brought out of the sippy cup and into the bin. You are set down atop a huge Minnie Mouse themed diaper. Looking around, you can see a nearby puddle of water, likely imported into the cage through an eye dropper, lying about.

George thumps his finger against the front of the cage, getting your attention.
"Guess you're wandering where your food is. It ain't in there because we're gonna try to get Stacy to be the one to feed you. We'll see if she'll keep her wits about her." He says, looking down at you as if this development isn't making an already degrading situation even worse. "Just as a heads up lil guy, the missus and I are considering using you as a reward. Stacy won't know how to open your cage up herself, so we can control when she gets to handle you. You're just going to have to be ready for some handling time, kay?" He says, patting your cage before stepping out of the room.

You're left alone here for a while. You survey your surroundings and finding yourself in a fairly generic little girl's room with the odd doll scattered about here or there on the floor. Your cage is lying on a rather low countertop in front of a window, and is likely low enough for the child to have easy access to. The twins stop to check on you once or twice, but dare not try to spring you from your cage. As it turns out, the dog is the one who pays you the most attention. For a solid hour the canine sniff at and paw-bats at your cage,eyeing you with intrigue and eagerness, yet never standing a chance at getting you out of the cage. The canine is eventually shooed out by Mabel, though only because she is ready to serve him his meal.

After a brief eternity in the cage, Stacy finally returns, the child clad in a pair of pink sneakers, a diaper very similar to the one laid out in your cage for a bed, and a purple t-shirt. The little child heads towards your cage the moment she lays eyes on it, eager to inspect you once more. Well...as soul crushing as your predicament is, you might as well communicate with her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gesture for her to feed you.

*Noteb*
2. Try to talk to her...somehow.

*Noteb*
3. Try to help her figure out how to open the cage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3081764-Under-a-babys-supervision