*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3082296-The-Worlds-Biggest-Dinner-Party
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You start by securing a possible exit, looking for a power source  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The World's Biggest Dinner Party

    by: TheReader
There's no time to waste, yes shrinking yourself was all about the danger but there may come a time where growing back to normal would be your only choice and the shrinking device needed to be charged for you to do that. You immediately ran for the door, luckily nobody else was in here with you but you wanted to be long gone before someone entered.

It took some time but eventually you squeezed your way under the door and got out of the stench hole that you shrunk yourself down in. Now you were on the look out for a power source. There was no way that your portion of an inch tall self would be able to use a normal power outlet so you were going to have to improvise.

You backed up against the skirting board as you didn't want to risk getting crushed by the now mountain sized people if one if them happens to walk by. You stood there contemplating how you could give the shrinking device some kind of power when something caught your eye.

You looked over at the private dining area and saw that it was completely full of an entire family of people, both young and old. They seemed to be wealthy just like everybody else in here but they must have gotten the reserved area in celebration of something.

They weren't there before so you assume they must have just entered the restaurant. You would normally just think of them as nothing more than the other snobs in this place but then you got an idea. You wouldn't be able to use any power outlets but maybe you could use something of theirs to conduct the electricity that you need for the shrinking device. Not only could you do that, but because they just got here obviously they don't have food yet; you could charge the shrinking device and nab some fresh food on the way out.

With your plan set you begin making your way over to the private area while making sure to stay near that skirting board, you did not want to end up flattened on your first day...or ever for that matter.

It took some time to reach your destination and a close shave with one of the waiters while they served drinks but eventually you were met with three enormous tables to choose from, all offering a different set of people to work with.

Each table seems to be split up by the people's age: the table straight ahead of you is made up of middle aged adults, to your right there were people that seemed to be teenage, and to the left there were younger kids. All of the people here were professionally dressed and all would probably have things that you could use to give yourself power. Only question is, where to ?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To the Adults' Table

2. To the Kids' Table

3. To the Teenager Table

*Noteb*
4. See if there's power in the staff area

*Noteb*
5. Get onto a server

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3082296-The-Worlds-Biggest-Dinner-Party