*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Adult Conversation
  2. Aunt Lisa's
  3. A Little Dignity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102830-An-Adult-Conversation
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Find a way down and eavesdrop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

An Adult Conversation

    by: Doom
That couch is pretty close to Taylor's leg, so that's your obvious destination. You spring your little one-eighth inch body into the air, and not a moment too soon.

With a booming "Fine," Taylor spins in place, before stomping off after her siblings up the stairs. This creates a great breeze that sends you flying further than you'd ever have imagined. You impact and bounce across the surface of a seat cushion at a speed that would kill you were it scaled up. Instead, your insectile-mass weathers it just fine, and you roll onto your back to pant and recover. There's little time for that however, as you see Rachel's immense form towering above you, back turned as if she's about to sit.

"Well," Lisa says, clearly a little worried by the bizarre events that have already happened within a minute of her sister arriving, "why don't you sit while I get us some coffee."

No! No, don't sit! You desperately hope that the massive mother up there has had enough of sitting during the drive over - should she drop her entire weight upon you, cushion or no, you're certain you'll be nothing more than a smear.

"That'd be great, Leese," Rachel says, and to your immense relief she begins pacing back and forth across the floor. Each of her steps rumbles, and you are awed as the skyscraper-sized woman moves with such speed... The sheer power of an average human is staggering to a being as puny as yourself.

You can't afford to be distracted, though - she will sit eventually, and you need to not be here when she chooses to do so!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102830-An-Adult-Conversation