*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3107986-The-Giant-Lady-of-the-Lamp
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: The woman exits her tent with a flashlight!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

The Giant Lady of the Lamp

    by: Doom
The ground quakes, and you witness the seismic event that is the woman stepping from her tent. Dominating the sky, she flicks on a pen-torch and begins scanning the ground at her feet. More shudders as she steps forward, and crouches.

Of course! She promised that she'd check every hour, and here she is, doing just that! She's wrapped up in a thick hoodie, her vast breath clouding out before her as she looks downward, torch moving back and forth like a searchlight. She begins to hum, and then shuffles to sit cross-legged, a new mountain over this landscape.

Your entire journey to this point has been humbled by the simple movements of this human. You're several minutes from reaching her position yet, and you don't know how long she'll stay there. She may leave, and you'll have to wait another hour for her to re-appear.

Time to stop and grab a bite to eat? In the dark, there's more danger out here, so maybe you should get closer to the tent. There'll be slim pickings given the proximity of the human, but the same means there'll be fewer predators.

Or you could press on into the tent itself, the shelter within doubtless a bounty of food, and also the site of this goddess' presence.

Seeing this creature though, does that give you pause for breath? Are you having second thoughts? It's too late to turn back now, given your increasing hunger, but you could do a little hunting as you head back to your shelter.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3107986-The-Giant-Lady-of-the-Lamp