*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Uh O
  2. Just Another Breakfast Hunt
  3. To the Kitchen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3113221-Uh-O
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Go to a dropped cereal piece  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Uh O

    by: TheReader
No point in ripping open the box if there are already pieces of cereal right here on the table so you made your way over to one of the cheerios. You weren't afraid of walking around on the table at this size because being a portion of an inch has allowed you to remain pretty much invisible to the giant inhabitants of this house.

The cheerio was now before you and you started to dig in until you were completely shrouded in darkness. You turned around to see enormous fingers rushing at you and then it was too late. You and the cheerio were grabbed and quickly flung into the air before you landed on a slimy pink surface. You were just tossed into someone's mouth like a piece of candy.

You could tell that it was one of the children but you didn't know which one.

You tried to get to your feet and run while the taste buds started slapping at you and the cheerio. But almost immediately after you entered the gigantic mouth shut and the tongue that you resided on began moving. Single cereal piece was quickly maneuvered between the top and bottom rows of teeth while you were struggling to escape.

The cheerio was quickly chewed into a mush and pushed toward the abyss at the back of the mouth. You were of course forced down the gullet of the child, left to melt to death in their foul stomach acids. All because you were too careless.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3113221-Uh-O