*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3228824-Roomies-with-Claire
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Live in Claire's house now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Roomies with Claire

    by: TheReader
It was the safest option. You had no idea when Claire here is going to be around food while she is out with her friends but here, not only can you find find food, you can have a constant source of it. As long as you didn't get too greedy and tip Claire off about there being some kind of parasite in her apartment, you would be good to live here with your savior.

You held on tight as Claire began moving again. The giantess reentered the living room where she dropped off her bag which she crouched down to open. This was your chance to slide down Claire's arm and land on the carpeted floor. While Claire was absolutely attractive, she was going to be providing for you without even knowing it so it was only fair that you didn't intrude on her privacy. More than you already are anyway.

You ran your way over to the skirting board to keep from being in the way of any potential footsteps, which is was a strategy that you were going to have to get used to. You hugged the wall and watched as Claire got what she needed and made her way back to the bathroom, this time closing the door behind her. Thus beginning your time living in the house of a lifeguard.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Week Later

2. The Next Morning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3228824-Roomies-with-Claire