*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the stadium
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805444-Welcome-to-the-stadium
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the stadium

    by: getinmybelly
You walk across the well kept grounds nervously unsure of what to expect as you look up towards the sky to the looming structure before you. A massive arena with penis shaped pillars holding the structure aloft and glittering golds and gems decorating the exterior despite thousands of years of wear and tear. Excited furries swarm about you, some with the same sense of wondering also enjoying their first time to the stadium and others eagerly awaiting another day of battles. You arrive to the entrance where a stout little fox is asking questions and handing out tickets, you wait your turn in line patiently but excited before you finally reach him. He yawns and looks slightly bored with his job and points to three colored passes on the table. "Take your pick", the fox says.

You have the following choices:

1. The Blue Pass (Male Contestant)

2. The Pink Pass (Female Hermanphrodite)

3. The Yellow Pass (Spectator)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 getinmybelly (UN: getinmybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805444-Welcome-to-the-stadium