*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999064-BodyMod-The-App/cid/ZRKQG45PD-Gender-Change
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1999064
A new app allows you to change the bodies of you and your friends as you please...
This choice: Gender change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gender Change

    by: rosenheimer
Now we have Option 5: Gender Change
It’s all about gender, right? Imagine if you were a man, you could see how world would treat you if you would have been born male. Within this option lies infinite fun and unexpected turn of life impacting events.
Note: As a beta feature this is one of our first option of the app available for males as well and will change them into females. If you have any male contact or interested person, please let us know. After we validated your input and accept the candidate you will be rewarded from our end with some nice surprises…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999064-BodyMod-The-App/cid/ZRKQG45PD-Gender-Change