*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Started with Some Women
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000212-Shrunken-at-College/cid/1826649-Getting-Started-with-Some-Women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2000212
Pick your major, pick your girl, and pick your doom
Chapter #1

Getting Started with Some Women

    by: Vintovka
You - For the purposes of this story, you're you in all your second-person glory! Be whatever type of person, appearance, and major you want to be. The only difference is that you're 5'3" (160 cm), but it's not like that'll matter for long.

Fulda Stein - 21 year old, 6'7" (2m) sorority president with an amazingly toned body: if she had to, she could probably win a fight with one of the school's football players. Long auburn hair usually in a ponytail, icy blue eyes, and bronzed skin finish making her the fitness enthusiast's dream. Her family is incredibly rich, so she has never had to work a day in her life. Since she's been spoiled rotten she's never suffered, and may not even recognize when she's being cruel. All the same she's a bully, and loves being so tall. If there were some way for her to get taller, she wouldn't hesitate. Majoring in urban design.

Lana Ivanova - 22 year old, 6'2" (188 cm) dorm rat despite being a senior. She's rail thin, to the point that she once made a belt out of three bracelets hooked together. Shoulder-length straight black hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin make her look like a mortician, and sometimes that's not too far off. However she doesn't look malnourished, instead she's just very conscious of what she eats. Lana comes from a poor family and identifies with those less fortunate, so she does her best to help people whenver she can. Working on a thesis in particle physics.

Olga Sergeyeva - 21 year old, 5'10" (178 cm) member of Fulda's sorority with a very well-kept and shapely body. Long free-flowing blond hair, grey eyes and cream skin all come together very nicely to give her the typical sorority girl look, but she's anything but. Her family is fairly well-off for first generation immigrants, and she was instilled with a love of studying from an early age. Though she was always taught to be kind she can definitely take playing a joke a bit too far, and Fulda has been a very bad influence on her since she joined. Majoring in medicine.

Roshan Aghajeni - 23 year old, 5'7" (170 cm) foreign exchange student from Iran with a very vibrant and vivacious body. Long black hair, lightly browned skin and irises only a few shades lighter than her pupils indicate that back home she was a Persian princess. She absolutely loves being at your university, and takes every opportunity she can to exercise not only her right to expression, but her ability to show herself off. No matter what she has a positive and energetic demeanor, and throws in flourishes whenever she can. Majoring in performance art.

You have the following choices:

1. Fulda, the Sorority Queen

2. Lana, the Tech Head

3. Olga, the Medical Miracle

4. Roshan, the Foreign Beauty

5. Other women

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vintovka (UN: vintovka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vintovka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000212-Shrunken-at-College/cid/1826649-Getting-Started-with-Some-Women