*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1859052-The-Pokemon-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2000910
the machine Alex made can travel through dimensions...but who uses it, and where to?
This choice: The Pokemon world.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Pokemon world.

    by: Keifren1ooo
“This place!” I exclaimed, pointing at the option labeled “Pokemon World”.
“Okay. You know what to do. I'll wait outside the room, since I'll get teleported with you if I stay.” Alex walked out of the room, but he quickly peeked his head back in and said one last thing, “Oh, and be careful!”
I gave Alex a reassuring smile. “It's alright, Alex! I'll be fine, but thanks!” Alex nodded his head and closed the door, leaving me alone in the room.
I turned my attention back to the dimension hopper, and chose the Pokémon option. The device started making some weird beeps and clicks, but I didn't know what they meant.
I wonder where I'll end up...?
The beeps on the machine started getting louder, and there was a bright flash of white light, temporarily blinding me.
“Aah!” I shouted, closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I saw that I was in a large field full of tall grass.
“Whoa.” I said to myself, looking around. “It worked! I can't wait to tell Alex! All I have to do is...”
I looked around, but... I couldn't find the machine! I started to look around frantically for the machine in the tall grass, but I just couldn't find it!
“Oh no oh no!” I panicked. “What am I supposed to do now? Maybe I'll just keep looking...”
I kept searching around in the tall grass for what felt like hours, but I still couldn't find it.
That was when I heard a growl. I looked up and saw an animal looking straight at me, it's mouth pulled back in a snarl.
“H-Hi there.” I said nervously. I didn't really know what Pokémon it was, but Alex probably knew. But he wasn't here with me now. And I didn't know why, but this Pokémon looked really angry.
Right behind the Pokémon, I saw what looked like a Poké ball. I could run behind the Pokémon and see what that Poké ball has, or maybe even try to capture the Pokémon... but it might be safer if I ran away too. But wouldn't it be able to chase me?
“Grrr...” the Pokémon said to me again, making me yelp in fear. I didn't have many choices, but in the end I decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keifren1ooo (UN: keifren1ooo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingalex1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1859052-The-Pokemon-world