*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Tunnel
  2. Fifty Foot
  3. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003444-Two-Giant-Teens/cid/1838552-The-Tunnel
by SSPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2003444
Two girls mysteriously grow one night, what will they do?
This choice: Go mess with some strangers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Tunnel

    by: LGV
Laura dragged her still sullen friend across town, passing through the sparsely populated woods. There crowns poked out of the tree line as they navigated the dense forest. It wasn't the easiest trek, but crossing through meant that they could avoid being spotted, for the time being. The last thing they wanted was for people to be freaking out over the giant girls.

After a while, the two made it through, arriving on the far end of town. The area was mostly unpopulated, save for a few farming cottages and a single, two lane road that led to country side. This is what Laura had been looking for. More specifically, it was a certain stretch of the road that she desired: the Hillsborough pass. The pass was a mile long tunnel that cut through a series of large hills.

"Here we are, Jade. Ready to have some fun?" Laura asked.

"Fun, here? It's just the tunnel."

"Aren't you supposed to be the smart one here? C'mon, use your imagination," she said as she bent forward, her mouth nearly connecting with the tunnel's concrete arch. Her lips were big enough to engulf the entire opening.

"Think about it. You could cover the opening with your entire mouth, tricking someone into driving into your mouth. Or you could cover it with your butt, having them crash into your behind."

"How is that fun?" Laura asked.

"It's a prank, duh! It'll be fun, trust me. But I guess if you're really against it I could always put my chest against it and let them just travel through my 'canyon'," Laura said, snickering.

Jade still didn't understand how this would be fun, but she didn't question if further. Laura had always been the brains behind the stupid stuff they did, so if she really thought it would be fun, it was worth a shot.

The two discussed it further, before deciding on...

"

You have the following choices:

1. Jade using her mouth

2. Jade using her butt

*Noteb*
3. Laura using her tits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SSPP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003444-Two-Giant-Teens/cid/1838552-The-Tunnel