*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fifty Foot
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003444-Two-Giant-Teens/cid/1838441-Fifty-Foot
by SSPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2003444
Two girls mysteriously grow one night, what will they do?
This choice: 50 ft tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fifty Foot

    by: LGV
By the end of their growth, the girls stood at a massive fifty feet of height. They dwarfed Jade's house, the peak of which tipped off just above their kneecaps. The garage they were in was demolished by their growths, reduced to a messy pile of rubble at their gargantuan feet. Their clothes had managed to grow with them as well, leaving them modest.

"What the frick," Lauren whined, "what the heck happened to us?"

"We're big. Like, really, really big!" her chubby friend replied. "We destroyed the garage. Mom's gonna kill me!"

Panicking, Jade began to pace back and forth, oblivious to the family sedan that lay near her feat. One step later and she tripped on it, sending her massive body down. Her belly collided with the vehicle, flattening it in one fell swoop. A small earthquake rocked the yard, though no one was nearby to see.

Rising to her feet, Jade was dismayed to find the hunk of metal plastered to her belly. Lauren, however, couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up, this ain't funny! Now the car's ruined too..."

"Sorry, but seeing it stuck to your stomach was too funny. Come on, let's have some fun!" she said, dragging her friend by the hand. "Let's..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SSPP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003444-Two-Giant-Teens/cid/1838441-Fifty-Foot