*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005872-At-the-Gypsys-Feet/cid/2766733-She-will-grow-into-a-Giantess-and-go-on-a-rampage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2005872
You anger a beautiful gypsy woman... So she changes your life in a BIG way (size changing)
This choice: She will grow into a Giantess and go on a rampage!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She will grow into a Giantess and go on a rampage!

    by: gg
As the gypsy looks into your eyes, a loud gurgle noise escapes her body. It must have felt pleasant, cause suddenly she closes her dark eyes and lightly leans back her head, welcoming the feeling which is beginning to fill her inside.
And then you see it, happening so slowly at first. The first thing you saw was her red sleeves slowly but surely sliding backwards, exposing more and more of her arms. Then her head rising up gently, her chocolate colored face half-hidden by her long, wild and black hair, the dark eye makeup camouflaging with it, making it hard to point out its details. Only her red lips and clenched, white teeth shined out above them all. You then heard a ripping sound coming from below, and looked down to see her tight red top now somehow seemed even tighter than before, as you could see her cleavage was slowly bulging in their fastened position, like golden brown bread slowly rising in the oven. Flesh groans and bone stretching noises could now be heard emerging from the slowly, growing gypsy.
Then movement at the ground caught your attention, her feet were sliding along the bare grass without her moving them, her dark red toes were surely but steadily expanding and lengthening beneath you, creeping towards you. Her red skirt you lastly saw, weaving back and forth, inching higher and higher up and widening it’s reach, showing more and more of the gypsy’s strong legs.

You could not believe what you witnessed, not only could you see it but you could also hear it. The tent was filling up with the stretching noises of destressed clothes, getting louder and louder. Her shoulder seams ripped open, allowing her collarbone to widen further, and a sudden tear at her chest sent a jiggle through her boobs that were overflowing her top, bloating more and more, it must have been a relief to get that extra room to grow in judging by the gypsy’s moan when it happened. As her grunting face got further and further away from you, her top could no longer cover her nice pot belly, which stretched and widen like the rest of her, her bellybutton moving to the rhythm of her excited breathing.
After breaking several threads her broad hips had finally torn the waistband, which made her skirt fall to the ground like a red, silk curtain to a theatre play, showing you her distressed panties, which hardly covered her sex anymore.
The panties were wedged between her thighs like a thong and the straps were painfully digging into her hips. From the panties' mesh where dark, savage hair sprouting out like weed, and a trail of it was growing up to her bellybutton. Listening to the burst of growth noises you watched as the black shrubbery got longer and thicker with each passing second, pushing the panties further and further down, exposing her musky vagina and choking the mesh more and more with dark, unwashed, evergrowing hair.
And then her legs; she had bent them slightly now and seemed to have balance trouble as she lightly shuffled them like she was fainting. They were steamily thick and you could hear them groan with expanding flesh, getting bigger and bigger, muscular brown legs that now where was wide as your waist.
The rest of the red skirt had landed on her feet, her toes where poking out beneath it, wiggling in the dirt, getting larger and wider. When you turned your eyes down to them, you could smell a strong foot odor, its scent getting stronger and stronger. A pop snapped your neck back right up; the gypsy seemed to be 6 feet and 5 inches tall, and the pop came just right above your head, her top could no longer contain her bloated breasts, and heavily did they fall, showing off chocolate milk bags the size of soccer balls, you could hear them slosh their content around as they jiggled from their release. The gypsy had let go of her grip on you, and had stretched her arms up into the air like she was waking up from a nap, her fingers touching the celling of the tent and moaned happily as she exposed her sweaty armpits, this whole experience had clearly worked her up.

Still standing in half crouch position I stared up in awe of this former 4 feet tall shortstack of a dirty gypsy, who had grown into a 9 feet tall, unshaven, wild, amazon whose brown skin was glistering with sweat, and made her long, curly, black hair hang. “WELL LITTLE MAN” the gypsy voice had gotten deeper and rich: “YOU STILL TAKE ME FOR A CON ARTIST?” the large, naked savage laughed at you with her hands on her chubby hips, making her entire body lightly shake, the force clapping her boobs together and her body fat jiggle.
You did nothing but fall to the ground in disbelieve with a mute, open mouth and wide eyes. Her laughter turned into a bright, sinister smile, the only thing beside her teasing, eyes painted with thick, dark mascara you really could see for sure between her messy, dark hair which had grown longer as well. “WELL I’M NOT DONE GROWING YET, THIS IS ONLY A SLIGHT OF THE POWER I POSSE!” she taunted you by showing off her body by gliding her hands up and down it, squeezing her bloated breasts, rubbing her plumb stomach and massaging her giant, brown ass. “HOWEVER, ALL THIS GROWING HAVE MADE ME QUITE... HOT”
You watched in fear as her hands went down to her overgrown pussy, where her fingers parted her dark, hairy lips, lubricating them in steaming, pussy juices and then kneaded her fat mons with it. “YOU WILL MAKE A FINE TOY FOR ME.” Your heart skipped a beat, and you looked around the tent desperately for an exit. Madame Rosella reached out a hand towards you, the musk remaining on her fingers hit your nostrils hard, but she hadn’t noticed the remains of her red skirt still were roped around her legs, making her trip right as he took her first step towards you.

She let out a gasp of surprise, and her giant, thick, gypsy body fell through the tent wall with a crash, which gave you the opportunity to get the fuck out of target.

You have the following choices:

1. You escaped!

2. A long arm grabs your leg

*Noteb*
3. No wait, this is awesome, you want to workship her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gg (UN: thatoneguyove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005872-At-the-Gypsys-Feet/cid/2766733-She-will-grow-into-a-Giantess-and-go-on-a-rampage