*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005872-At-the-Gypsys-Feet/cid/2791396-You-escaped
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2005872
You anger a beautiful gypsy woman... So she changes your life in a BIG way (size changing)
This choice: You escaped!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You escaped!

    by: gg
You managed to get out, but a huge shadow fell upon you, as the gypsy’s tent was thrown up into the air. The mighty gypsy had torn it off, like an annoying branch blocking her path, and it didn’t take long for her to find her run-away toy!

“Get BACK here!” each foot step shook the ground, and made her belly, boobs and butt jiggle, she walked through all the carnival banner strings hanging at chest height to her, clearly angry at getting juked by a little weasel like you.

People fled in terror as this overgrown, busty gypsy lumbered towards you, flipping carts and stomping booths beneath her wide, burly feet. You ran out from the carnival gate which she tried to crawl through, however her hips got stuck, trapping her for good as she tried to squeeze through with all her might.

You were relieved to see that the giant gypsy’s rampage had now been stopped, but she smiled down at you wickedly:
“You think you can contain me? Do you still think there is something big enough to stop me?”
Suddenly you could hear creaking from the metalwork, and groaning from the gypsy’s body, she was slowly growing again.
“Nothing can hold me, I will just grow bigger, little man! I will bulge and rip through any prison cloth,”
Her hips widen, its flesh began to overflow the side of the gate, applying more and more stress.
“My ever-growing feet will *grunt* BREAK any chain,”
The metal groaned further, as burst after burst of growth began overwhelming it.
“my fat ass will *GRUNT* BEND any cell bar!”
Bolts and pipes broke off the gate, giving her hips even more space to expand, as she wiggled it, shaking the remains of the gate still stuck to her.
“What you going to do? The police can’t stop me now, my cunt has grown too big and large for that! And it… keeps… growing… BIGGER!”

The gate exploded off her, the giantess was finally free, giggling at your frighten face as she stomped towards you, bigger and crueler than ever.
She grabbed you like the toy you were, and happily licked your entire upper body, covering you in her salvia, seemed like she was pleased to finally have caught you.
“Do you see that there is no use fighting it now? I’m your queen, and you WILL treat me as such.”
She found a building she could rest up against, dropping her plump, gypsy cheeks and laid back with you in her hand.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She makes you massage her feet

*Noteb*
2. She makes you rub her pussy

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gg (UN: thatoneguyove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005872-At-the-Gypsys-Feet/cid/2791396-You-escaped