*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Worn-Out Cartridge...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Anthro-Poke-verse/cid/1855757-The-Worn-Out-Cartridge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2009207
You get sucked into a special Pokemon cartridge, where all Pokemon are sexy anthro women.
Chapter #1

The Worn-Out Cartridge...

    by: tmansl997
You turn the strange pink game cartridge over in your hands one last time, staring at it, trying to decipher its secrets. You had bought it for like ten bucks at a local yard sale, the creepy old guy running it claiming it was a copy of Pokemon his nephew hadn't wanted anymore. The only evidence to support this was that 'Pokemon' had been scrawled on the front of where the label usually would have been.

You laugh at the situation; it was a lot like one of those Pokemon creepypastas you saw floating around on the internet about bootleg, hacked cartridges. What a joke. Grabbing your device, you stick in the cartridge and boot it up. Right as the game begins to load, you feel lightheaded. Suddenly, everything goes black...

You awaken, surrounded by a dark void. You can't feel your body. You feel as though your mind is just drifting in space.

A voice rings out, saying a familiar phrase. "Are you a boy, or a girl?" You try to respond that you are a boy, only to find nothing comes from your mouth. Even still, the voice seems to understand. Suddenly, you can feel your body return to you, and you can move once more. "Your journey begins, young trainer. I hope to see you soon enough."

The next thing you know, you've blacked out again, only to awaken in an unfamiliar room, dressed like a Pokemon trainer. "Holy shit," you think to yourself, "I'm in the game!"

You head downstairs, only to be shocked by what you find. You'd been expecting your character's mother, sure, but... well...

Leaning back in a chair before you was a buxom blonde woman who looked like a pornstar. Even more bizarre was what was eating her out. Between her legs was a tall, slim yet sexy looking anthropomorphic Pursian . The Pokemon woman slowing, loving licked at your 'mother's' lower lips, eliciting passionate moans from the woman. Suddenly, she became aware of your presence. "Oh son~! Good, you're up~! Professor Wood wanted to see you~. I think he wanted to give you your very first Pokemon~! Oh fuck~!!" She came, pushing the Persian's head in further as her climax subsided. "Ah~..."

You nod and eagerly get out, wondering what the hell just happened. Outside, you notice that it seems to be a common trend here. In many places you see anthro Pokemon, all female somehow, many of which were getting intimate with a human. Nearby, a lone anthro Vulpix with a cute yet curvy petite form was watching you eagerly, licking her lips and cooing as she fingered herself teasingly.

You walk past, turned on but currently determined to find out what the hell was going on here. You stride into the lab of Professor Wood, only to find the man you presumed to be him getting a blowjob from a Raichu with unnaturally large breasts. "Ah! Good to see you, my boy! Come in, come in, don't mind Candace here. So, it's finally time for you to go out and score with some Pokebabes, eh? Well, there are a few matters to take care of first."

"First of all, even though you probably already know these things, I'm required to brief you on the basics. You catch Pokemon with pokeballs, and to do so you weaken them through battle or through sex. Pokemon are horny in the wild, but tend not to trust people too much. Once you properly train them, they become insatiable sluts for you to do as you wish with. You can only carry six with you at once. The rest get digitally stored away for you to access later. There are several products that can be used to enhance Pokemon, like the Bust-Up I used on Candace here to get her tits so big. So yeah, think that covers the basics..."

"Okay, next, I have something to give you." He tosses you a pink pokeball. "If you use this on another human, it will transform them into a loyal Pokemon slut. Candace here used to be my shy, flat assistant until she volunteered to help test it. It's still experimental, so any help you can give would be appreciated. One thing is that it currently requires the other trainer's consent due to legal reasons, so you have to catch them fair and square. I'd suggest beating them in a battle with the loser having to agree to being transformed."

"Alright, last thing before I give you your Pokemon, I was instructed to give you this." He hands you a recording. "For your ears only."

You listen to it, and the voice from the void speaks to you. "I have brought you into this world to live out a fantasy. The only way to escape is to meet me, and the only way to do that is to fuck one of every Pokemon out there. If you succeed, I will allow you to return to your home... or... I will give you power like you would not believe. The choice is yours."

The recording ends, and you are left to ponder this enigmatic message. You return to the Professor as he gets out five pokeballs. "Alright kid, take your pick!"

You have the following choices:

1. Growlithe

2. Taillow

3. Slowpoke

4. Bellossom

5. Eevee

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Anthro-Poke-verse/cid/1855757-The-Worn-Out-Cartridge