*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beautiful Bellossom
  2. The Worn-Out Cartridge...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Anthro-Poke-verse/cid/1951599-Beautiful-Bellossom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2009207
You get sucked into a special Pokemon cartridge, where all Pokemon are sexy anthro women.
This choice: Bellossom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beautiful Bellossom

    by: ex2000
A fully evolved starter?! Sign me the fuck up! "Bellosom... wait... does that mean its level 20 something... not complaining but... doesn't that give me an unfair advantage."

Professor Wood laughs. "Nonsense. She's level 5 like the rest of them... she was just a test subject during my research... just... don't let her use any of her powder moves on you. It should be fine but... well... I don't know, it might have side effects. She has stun spore, sweet scent, leaf blade, and mega drain. She won't learn any new moves for a while so find out how to use them well. Also... careful of the sweet scent... its been... modified. if your going to let her out in here... let me leave first"

He hands you the pokeball then heads off to a back room. You blink confusedly. Shrugging off the warnings you toss out Bella, what you name very bellosom you have ever gotten. Bella is Beutiful, a tall curvacious and thin girl in what is effectively a natural skirt, her heavy but perky tits hanging in the air. She smiles and says "belll..." She looks at your pants and see's your hard on. You don't know how comfortable you feel about how she stares at it hungrilly. You raise the pokeball to return her but then she uses sweet scent. The smell is intoxicating and before you know it your nibbling on her nipples fingering her roughly. Her hand turns sharp as she uses leaf blade to cut your pants off freeing your dick and its not out for a moment before you have her pinned thrusting into her wildly. How it ends you don't know because another gust of sweet scent pours from her and you black out. When you wake up your in a new town, on the roof of a pokemon center with the bellossom, a nurse Joy and A sexy anthro chansey, all of which nude and sleeping around you snuggled up together. You see a set of unfamiliar clothes that look like replacements to your own and your bag which seems to be still closed from when you last put your starting items in.

The nurse joy yawns and wakes up beside you. "mmm Jack... you were an animal last night... I wish I could be a pokemon and travel with you."

This seems almost too good to be true. Super sexy fully evolved starter, some one who you could convince to pop in the experimental pokeball, and surely the chansey would be yours afterwards as well... then again, you had no idea where you are... what to do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ex2000 (UN: ex2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Anthro-Poke-verse/cid/1951599-Beautiful-Bellossom