*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay home
  2. Jake Skylily (Unnoticed)
  3. Choosing a starter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/2380706-Stay-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2010080
Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
This choice: Stay home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stay home

    by: Zinyzang
you lay on the couch when suddenly there's a knock at the door and your mother answers it, whilst you ignore it and just lay there.

Your Mom's POV(Mellissa) you heard the doorbell ring and at the door was you friend Chelsea https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1d/9c/69/1d9c69145e96fbc7de529ef7cd051e07--sexy-curves... then you invite Chelsea in and she sits down on the couch then after two hours she said "you ready now girl?" before you nodded as Chelsea got up and you laid on your back and then Chelsea sat on your face then you smelt a bit of liquorice and you licked her ass.

Your POV: you see a huge BBW enter then see she's wearing a skirt that can flip up then you see her huge ass descend on you and you see a tiny G-string wedged up her ass you then turn to get out the way but she ends up sitting on your back compressing your arms and legs as she sets her huge ass down on you, you then stay like that for two hours then hear mumbles then she gets up with you in tow the you see your mom's face and then she licked you repeatedly then she began to suck on you, then you feel yourself fall off Chelsea's ass and onto your mother's face as Mellissa shoved her face into Chelsea's ass then you remembered Mellissa's favourite thing in the whole world was liquorice the Chelsea got up and left leaving you on Mellissa unaware your are stuck to her face she then went upstairs and laid in bed alone then she licks her lips and you, and then she opened her eyes and said....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zinyzang (UN: zinyzang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/2380706-Stay-home