*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the Move
  2. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890142-On-the-Move
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You put it in your backpack and leave.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On the Move

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: UnderHerToes

You look up at the clock high on the wall. "Damn," you say and place the device inside your empty backpack. The sweat caresses your cheeks as time seems to accelerate exponentially. What you had hoped to take minutes, took nearly an hour. You take a quick glance through the window overlooking the student parking lot and see dozens of cars lined up and dozens more of students filing into their buildings.

"Alright," you say, knowing that a science professor could pass by the door at any moment now and ruin your whole scheme. You hurry to the door as quietly as possible and slowly turn the knob, peeking into the hall with sensitive eyes and ears. Silence. You push out and close the door behind you. You hurry through the hall and duck down the stairwell and out to the open schoolyard. You let the cool morning breeze clean the moisture from your face and look around casually.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890142-On-the-Move