*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lovers' Quarrel
  2. On the Move
  3. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890789-Lovers-Quarrel
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You test the matter transposer here in the field.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lovers' Quarrel

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Northrup

In the corner of the school yard you see a not uncommon sight - Rebecca Bux, one of your school's cheerleaders, arguing with her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Rick Skipford. Their relationship has always been a rocky one, as he is constantly cheating on her with other girls. Inevitably, she catches him at it and takes him to task over it. It seems that it has happened again.

Hmmmm... you think. You've never really liked Rick, and this might be an interesting test. You've also had a crush on Rebecca for quite a while and would love to see her get even with the jerk.

You set the device, point it in their direction, and pull the trigger.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890789-Lovers-Quarrel