*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Self-Defense
  2. Staying Too Long
  3. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2477913-Self-Defense
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You realize the danger at the last moment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Self-Defense

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
Between clicking the dials of the device, your ears catch a click that is out of place. There's a footstep. The door bumps in its frame. The handle rattles. Someone is coming in.

With only an instant to react, you snap the setting towards reduction and twist the strength knob. You won't, you can't, let yourself give up. It's too soon. You won't be caught. No one can stop you if you have the professor's invention. She was careless to leave it lying about.

With the transposer held firmly in your hand, an involuntary shake sweeps down your arm. You didn't expect to have to shoot anyone to get out of the building. You're unsure if you can even pull the trigger on the intruder. They may have more right to be here than you do. It could be the professor herself. You cast off the nerves. You have to do this. You are steel. The transposer is warm in your grasp. Your finger is ready on the trigger as the door opens. It's time to see what the transposer is capable of.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2477913-Self-Defense