*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/1889869-Something-in-his-DNA-awakens-and-starts-to-chan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2018302
A young man in his last year of high school experiences some weird changes in his life.
This choice: Something in his DNA awakens and starts to change him slowly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something in his DNA awakens and starts to chan...

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
Jackson received a text.

"I'll be getting in late again. Supper's in the fridge."

- Mom


Jackson groaned. The woman he called "mom" was always working late at the office. She never really seemed interested in anything other than her job. His "dad" did his best to pick up the slack, but for some reason, he's felt a distance to both of them when he finally overheard them mention he was adopted late one night a few months ago, made worse by the fact that his mother saying she never really wanted him.

"Great, more hot dogs." Jackson grumbled, before sighing.

"Why are you such an edgelord, Jackson?" Rob asked. "Any other kid would dream of parents that were loaded AND were too busy too care what you did."

"Guess I'm not normal then..." Jackson lamented.

Meanwhile, watching from a clandestine viewscreen, a shadowy alien force watches Jackson, analyzing him through various spectrums. They speak in an eldritch tongue, which for your sake, I will translate:

"It appears the gestation of the Xeno-Cells has been a success. Activation has now begun."

"Phase One of the project is a success. Our 17 Earth Year wait has been worth it."

"Excellent!! Soon..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/1889869-Something-in-his-DNA-awakens-and-starts-to-chan