*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/2755098-we-will-have-our-next-Princess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2018302
A young man in his last year of high school experiences some weird changes in his life.
This choice: "...we will have our next Princess!!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"...we will have our next Princess!!"

    by: soodersooder
         Back at Jackson's house he has retrieved the hot dog's from the fridge and is about to eat them with his hands when he suddenly stops. "I'm not some animal," he says to himself, "I can eat this like a civilized human being." Jackson then goes to the cabinets and retrieves a plate to place them on. He then goes to the draws to retrieve a knife and fork as well as a napkin. Once he's set the table he sits down to eat. For the course of the meal he carefully cuts his meal into bite sized pieces before taking time to chew them carefully. Taking his time with each and every bite to ensure it would digest properly before swallowing. His posture remains straight, elbows off the table at all times, he even takes the effort to carefully hide any release of gas he produced.
         Once he finally finished his meal he carefully clean his mouth with the napkin, takes the empty plate and silver wear to the sink and soaks them in water before throwing away the napkin. As he was walking to the bathroom to clean up for bed he stops. He then turns around and looks back at the kitchen as if it was foreign to him. Thinking back at how he had eaten his meal it felt foreign to him. Never had he eaten hotdogs with a knife and fork, and certainly never once in his life taken the time to "properly" chew his food. He quickly shakes his head and chalks it up to merely being drowsy. He quickly brushes his teeth and flops down on his bed hopping tomorrow would be less strange. When he wake up the next morning he realizes that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He looks more feminen

*Noteb*
2. In an alien spaceship

*Noteb*
3. Feels off

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soodersooder (UN: froodgr00d5675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/2755098-we-will-have-our-next-Princess