*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the fox
  2. The New kid in town
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023374-Feet--Tickle--fun--more-wSonic--Co/cid/1908324-Meeting-the-fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2023374
Bringing an interactive I found a couple of years ago back from the grave With a new twist
This choice: Tails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meeting the fox

    by: foxhound
To your surprise the neighbor at your door turns out to be Tails,who of course has come to meet his new neighbors."Hi, you must be the new neighbors. I'm Miles Prower, but everyone calls me Tails." your mom giggles for a moment before she says "I can see why." pointing at his namesakes Tails chuckles a little at this, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Tails clears his throat for a second before saying "Anyway, it's nice to meet you Mrs..." he trails off not knowing her name, "Oh there's no need to be so formal. Just call me Jane." "Okay then, it's a pleasure to meet you Jane, and I must say that is a very pretty name."

She blushes at this saying "How kind of you." she says reaching out for a handshake which he kindly returns, "I see your getting on my mom's good side pretty quick, then again my mom always does that to people."

You say as you stand next to your mother. Jane mentally kicks herself before saying "Oh, I forgot! You haven't met my kids yet, This is my son, Jack." you bump fists with him saying "Nice to meet ya!" before your mom looks over her shoulder and says "Over there is my daughter, Carla." said girl looks up from the box she has in her arms and says "Hello." before continuing on with her task. "I would introduce you to my Husband, but he had to go and meet his new boss." Tails just nods his head in understanding before asking "Sense you're still unpacking could I help you guys out? I can help speed up the process and it would give us a little more time to talk & get to know each other better." Jane ponders this for a second before deciding...

You have the following choices:

1. Sure we'd appreciate the help

2. We don't need any help but thank you though

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 foxhound (UN: tailziscool123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foxhound has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023374-Feet--Tickle--fun--more-wSonic--Co/cid/1908324-Meeting-the-fox