*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brother and Sister
  2. The medallion is used by
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/1915110-Brother-and-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: Brother and Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brother and Sister

    by: Michelle
Adam and Hayley were twin 18 year olds who lived with their Mother Michelle. Hayley walked in the front door and plopped down on the couch. She turned the TV on and started relaxing.

Mom walked in from the kitchen. Mom was wearing an apron around her dress from cooking in the kitchen. Mom told Hayley,,”Not so fast young lady! Before watching TV today, you need to clean out the basement.”

Hayley was confused, “I thought you told Adam to clean the basement? It was his friends that messed it up?! Where is he anyway?”

Mom shook her head, “Adam is running some errands for me. So I need you to clean the basement now!”

Hayley groaned, “This is so unfair!” Hayley went downstairs to begin cleaning. She texted her brother Adam, “You jerk! Mom is making clean the basement!”

Back in the kitchen, from inside Mom’s pocket, a cell phone buzzed. Looking at the message, Mom giggled, “That was too easy!” Mom walked towards Adam’s bedroom and began to shapeshift. Moments later, Adam appeared laughing. Now that Adam had successfully tricked Hayley into taking care of his chores, he had all day to whatever he wanted. He knew his Mom would be mad later when she found out he used the shapeshifting medallion to impersonate her. Kyle would deal with that later. He activated the shapeshifting medallion about an hour ago. He set the timer to 8 hours so he still had most of the day to have some shapeshifting fun.

You have the following choices:

1. Impersenate Mom again

2. Go have some fun

3. Sneak into his neighbor's house

4. Hayley messes with Adam

5. Change the characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle (UN: michellealex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/1915110-Brother-and-Sister