*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/1941706-Nick-turns-into-Nicki
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: Nick turns into 'Nicki'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nick turns into 'Nicki'

    by: Michelle
Nick activated the shapeshifting medallion and began changing his body. Becoming ‘Nicki’ was his female alter-ego. Over the years, he would periodically become ‘Nicki’ to hang out with his sister. Nicki was a long haired brunette. Nick had always been into brunettes and liked becoming a female that he would be attracted to as a man.

Nick stripped down and stood naked. One of the most exacting parts about becoming ‘Nicki’ was watching the changes. Like normal, he started with breasts. He concentrated and watched his chest balloon out. Next he removed his body hair and shaped his torso and hips to an hourglass form. He shrunk his body from his 6 foot male size down to 5-3 petite female size. Long brunette hair pushed out from his scalp and stretched to mid back. Lastly, he looked down and concentrated on his crotch. This was the most exciting part for Nick. Watching his manhood disappear always gave him a rush. He concentrated as his penis and balls shriveled into his body. It was replaced by a nicely shaven pussy. Once the changes were complete, Nick squeezed into the tight black dress and adjusted his female body perfectly to fit every curve of the dress. He pulled the sash over that read, ‘Bridesmaid’ and was finally done.

He walked out to meet Holly and spun around to show off his new look. Holly gave ‘Nicki’ a hug, “I’m so glad you could come out tonight Nicki! We are going to have so much fun!”

You have the following choices:

1. The rest of the bridesmaids show up

2. Holly has something to tell 'Nicki'

*Noteb*
3. The bachelorette party

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle (UN: michellealex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/1941706-Nick-turns-into-Nicki