*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026418-A-trip-to-Pleasure-Bon-Bon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2026418
A visit to the late XIX century town of furry debauchery.

A visit to the late XIX century town of furry debauchery.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Somewhere in the mountains of middle Europe there is a small town, known only to chosen few. This town is known as Pleasure Bon Bon. It is a town where all sorts of pleasures are widely available in brought daylight, where beatiful women wear revealing clothes and are open to various propositions. It's a heaven and shelter to furries of all breed and type.
The town also has its set of rules and handful of secrets which you can discover.

Here are some of the characters you might meet on your way:

Betty Goldblum - a chesty mouse who's the "princess" of what is known as the Delight Castle

Violet Berry - Betty's slightly ditzy, raccoon best friend

Scarlet Blut - a local vampire, who delights in some bdsm play

Dalila and Ophelia Champagne - twin dogs who work and waitresses in the castle

And many more...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a fan story of www.pleasurebonbon.com You may use the characters from the site or invent your own, but please keep to the tone and have fun.

The main character (you) is male, undisclosed species or characteristics, unless specified in previous thread.

This story is predominately straight.
Everything except the following goes: gore, vore, watersports, scat, rape, extreme violence, Macro, inflation, pedo, death,

Might accept if set up well: Mind control, minor size changes, minor body modification, age play

Please add more than a paragraph per entry. Rewards for a good entry - the better the entry, the higher reward.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026418-A-trip-to-Pleasure-Bon-Bon